What Is Membership?
NEJC membership is a means through which you can help maintain the continual presence of the North Eastern Jewish Centre and contribute towards its future growth.
What Are Membership Benefits?
Being a member of the NEJC entitles you to:
- Significantly reduced seat costs for High Holiday services
- Special discounts for our many fun and engaging activities and events
- Free usage of the Centre’s large hall or multi purpose hall for most personal religious occasions including brit milah, upshern, bar/bat mitzvah celebrations, pre wedding call up and kiddush, family kiddush etc.
- An officiating rabbi at no charge for all personal religious services including brit milah, bar/bat mitzvah celebrations, Jewish weddings, funerals and consecrations.
- Up to date mail and/or email correspondence about all NEJC events including programs for all ages, shiurim, news, High Holiday and festival information etc.
- Yartzeit reminder and Mazel Tov letters
- Usage of the playgroup facilities at no charge
- Participation in all NEJC kids programs and activities at no charge
- Subscription for the Menorah community magazine at no charge
- Voting rights at all Annual General and Communal meetings
- Free Shemurah Matzah before Passover
Most importantly, being a member enables you to help maintain the only Jewish organization in the North Eastern suburbs.
How Do I Become a Member?
To become an NEJC member, either contact the office on (03) 9857 9000 during office hours, or download a Form and mail to:
North Eastern Jewish Centre
PO Box 102